- I had a bit of a surprise on Wednesday on Facebook. I went to go post a link to my photography page on my profile and it said I could not as my page had been flagged as abusive or spammy!!
- Abusive or spammy? Are you for real?
- If you have liked my page you know I hardly ever post on it. In fact prior to this week it had been nearly a week since I had posted anything and then the other post was a week before that.
- And was I posting begging you to get your pictures taken??
- No- I was just saying come to my page to see the latest pictures I have taken!!
- I was mad. One of my "friends" flagged me.
- It made me want to go and do some serious cuts on my friends and keep only those who I know would never do that.
- But thanks to my genius husband and tinyurls.com I found away around the stupid block!
- Take that!
- Okay deep breath Emily.. time to talk about something happy.
- I like feeding Ryder cookies
- they are just the baby fairly harmless enriched with good stuff cookies.
- I like asking Ryder if he wants a cookie just to see how excited he gets-he smiles and flaps his arms like a bird and then when I give it to him he just laughs and laughs.
- it makes me want to feed him lots of cookies.
- He is 75% in height and only in 25% in weight-so a few extra cookies won't hurt anything
- What will hurt are those little pieces of brownies I keep eating.
- I never sit down and eat a whole one but just cut off a little piece as I walk by-a tiny bite sized piece is good right?
105 little bites start to be not so good.
- The other thing I like to throw into my mouth is cheese- a handful of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- I am sure I look like a total pig doing it- especially based on the amount of cheese that falls all over my shirt while I am doing this-but it is good.
- but see it worked-I'm not mad anymore. I talked about cookies and brownies and cheese.
- Mmmmm-no wonder why I still have a gut.
Friday, May 27, 2011
Friday Confessinoals: Facebook, Anger and Food
Okay I have a few things I have to get off my chest so I knew I needed to link up with Glamazon and Mamarazzi's Friday Confessionals-you should play along, it is a lot of fun.
Labels: Friday Confessionals