Ten Things to Smile About in September
1. Story time and a tumbling class with Ryder
2. My new toy- crazy light
3. Kids did great in the church Primary program (more on Thursday)
4. Listening to Ryder talk all about "cornados" -i.e. tornados from the car crash game
5. Craft nights with friends where I made this cute sign (Instructions here)
6. Meeting my cousin's new baby and taking his pictures
|This little guy is almost 5 weeks and was awake the whole time|
8. Craziest clouds I have ever seen!
(Technically I saw these last day of August but missed last month's list)
9. This smile- which may have come because he was laughing as he kept spinning trying to make me get a picture of his butt
10. Saturday morning soccer games- even if it is really hot still
What made you smile this month?
Linky will be open for two weeks, so plenty of time to link up.
Since it is Tuesday I am linking up with some other great Tuesday meme's. IA and Shawn's Talk to Us Tuesday and Stacy Uncorked's Random Tuesday