Ten Things to Smile about is a monthly meme I started after a rough month where I knew I needed to look back and find something good. Would love for you all to play along. The linky will be open for a week and a half, so plenty of time to link up. Oh- and if you have been doing your Ten Things lists with me throughout the year, it makes it really easy when recapping for the Review Extravaganza! (Rules and prizes here in case you missed it)
Ten Things to Smile About: November
1. A Last minute trip to spend Thanksgiving with family definitely made me smile
2. Lucas earned his Bobcat
3. New Pajamas for all the cousins (as is tradition)
4. My girl turns 6 tomorrow!!
|"Reading" to her brother|
5. Having fun with my boys
6. The Lego desk- which the room is still clean since we got it!
7. Date night with my hubby to see Breaking Dawn Part 2-- love loved it!!!
8. Styling my daughter's hair how mine was which lead to my husband falling in love with me
9. Matching with my SIL (so not planned) and getting to see her new baby
10. Thanksgiving songs at school
So what made you smile this month?