I started my blog shortly over four years ago today- just a little more than a week before my little-red head turned two.
And now today she is 6!!
To my spunky larger than life daughter who:
-is rarely quiet- her big voice will be perfect for the theater someday
-laughs with her whole body- throwing her head back, mouth open wide
-can talk with a perfect British accent when she is being "girly and fancy"
-will run girls over on the soccer field without even meaning to
-loves it when I do her hair fancy-but would also happily go to school without me even brushing it
-now wears a size 1 1/2 shoe- who prefers her crocks as the girly shoes are too skinny for your feet
-is the leader of the pack and makes friends wherever you go
Yesterday I asked her some questions- which I will hopefully remember to ask again next year.
1. What is your favorite color? red violet
2. What is your favorite toy? my American Doll (a recent present from Grandma & Grandpa)
3. What is your favorite fruit? pears
4. What is your favorite tv show? "What's a TV show" -after I helped her know difference between movie and TV show "strawberry Shortcake"
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? hot dogs
6. What is your favorite outfit? "a flower one. I have one it's so beautiful"
7. What is your favorite game? Sorry
8. What is your favorite snack? chips
9. What is your favorite animal? cat
10. What is your favorite song? "Scripture Power" (It is an LDS Primary song)
11. What is your favorite book? "I love Trees"
12. Who is your best friend? Kilya (friend from school)
13. What is your favorite cereal? Cinnamon Toast Crunch
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? swing
15. What is your favorite drink? Strawberry lemonade
16. What is your favorite holiday? "Is my birthday a holiday?" "Easter"
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? pink blankie
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? English muffins
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? tortellini
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? doctor
To my Miss Alex- though I may not always know what to do with you-- I will always love you and hope you always live life as big as you do.
We will be celebrating her birthday tonight with cake and presents. Yesterday- before Lucas went to buy her present she had this advice for him:
"Make sure you go to all the girl rows and whatever looks the boring-est to you, get that- as that will be a good girl thing I like."
Ah- my Miss Alex.
If interested you can read her birth story by clicking here. And see here Growing up/Kindergarten Video here.