Time for Friday Five!
1. Alex's team won her first basketball game... we think. They don't actually keep score but pretty sure her team scored more. She looked great out there, looked like a real player (though her shooting still needs some help)- but she kicked butt at defense.
2. I made it back to work out class! It felt so good to be there, though I was sore the next day.
3. Ryder started Primary! I happened to see him in between sharing time and his little class and he looked like a deer in headlights, but he was happy when we picked him up.
4. Kids went back to school and we survived the transition back, in fact I think we all relished in it as we were all starting to get a bit antsy.
5. Ryder got proposed to. A little girl (or grill as he pronounces it) at exercise class was playing with him and said that they were married. It was cute an fun until she told him that he had to kiss her since they were married. He just stood there and looked at her like what in the world am I supposed to do.
Five Pictures from the Week