1. While all watching a show together, Alex was flanked on either side by Ryder and Lucas. She suddenly paused and said in disgust "I am surrounded by boys!". "Someday you will like that." I said smiling. "Me! Never!" Just you wait miss
2. Alex kicked butt as her basketball game last Saturday. She looked better offensively though still has a ways to go, but defensively- she was guarding the other team's best player and go-to girl. The entire time Alex was guarding her she could not do a thing. The other girl was getting visibly frustrated by the end and yea, I'll admit it I was super proud.
3. I am loving, the home-solutions 52 week organizational challenge. I really dislike cleaning, but organizing I like and doing these daily challenges is actually trickling over into real cleaning; much to my husband's rejoicing.
4. Finally watched Downton Abbey and am in love. We are quickly plowing through the first couple seasons. In some ways I am not looking forward to getting caught up to live as then we have to just wait! I think the best way to watch a TV show is to wait for it to be completely over and then watch it from start to finish. We did that with Fringe and it was so nice not having to be tortured waiting for the next season.
5. This has been a long week filled with horrific winds (shake your house winds) two earthquakes (including the one I told you about yesterday), and now fires. Things come in three so we are done right? I seem to be able to make it until I am putting the food on the table for dinner, then I seem to just be done for the night and lose all patience, gotta make it over this hump.
|Alex was student of the month!|
|I am not a neat cook|