Every week I have a guest co-host, this week it is Amber of Amber Nicole. Amber is a mom of three and a military spouse who blogs about life honestly. She also shares outfits, beauty secrets and tips and tricks for the little things in life.
I asked Amber 5 questions.
1. How long have you been blogging? Why did you start blogging? I'm honestly not even sure how to answer this question. I've been on blogger for a few years but before that I used to ramble on Myspace, LiveJournal & even on OpenDiary back in the day. I've always loved to just write and ramble.
2. What is your favorite food? My favorite food has to be a good salad! Lasagna would be a close 2nd.
3. If you were given $1000 and told you had one day to spend it, what would you buy? If I had $1,000 and didn't have to pay bills or buy food with it (that's honestly probably where it'd go), I'd probably blow it on random home decor, food, outside toys for the kids, shoes and clothes.
4. What is the best blogging advice you have ever received? The best blogging advice I've ever received..... hmmm.... I don't even know.
-don't take it too seriously.
-put yourself out there.
-put your heart into it.
5. What is a favorite movie? Hands down, Grease. Followed by Elizabethtown. I don't know why but I could watch that movie a million times. And Grease-- I just love a good musical.
You can find Amber on her blog
1. I started writing my book again more lately! I seriously just would draw a blank anytime I thought about it, but this week the ideas started rushing back. One of these days I will have to share a little bit, it is definitely in the very rough not even finished stage though.
2. I am going to photograph my first wedding reception tomorrow night, I have always said I don't shoot weddings... this is just a backyard reception and very last minute, so we will see how it goes.
3. Last Friday Eric and I had an awesome time at Six Flags, it was a private party night. We rode 7 rides (less than last time but it seemed a bit more crowded). We went with one of Eric's co-workers and his wife and the poor guy gets horrible motion sickness. He was drugging up before hand, but still got sick. Thankfully not on a ride and he even went on a few more after the fact! I wish I would have bought one of the pictures from the rides. The two guys were in the middle with screaming scared faces, and the other wife and I are on the outside looking all happy. In fact, every picture I am there just smiling away happy as can be.
4. My kids only have one more full week of school! I am ready for summer.
5. My husband took apart my MacBook and added a bunch more memory for me. I am a happy mama now as I am not getting the memory almost full message every other day. Darn pictures take up so much space.
Do you like roller coasters?
Come join in the Friday 5 fun and definitely head over and check out Amber's Five.