10 Things to Smile About in June
1. Summer break and all it's glory of sleeping in, lazy days and just having fun!
2. Free Donuts!
3. Father's Day and the man who is the father of my children and my best friend
4. My parents being in town visiting
5. Celebrating 13 years of marriage and doing so with an awesome weekend getaway!
6. Successful swim lessons for my kids, so happy the oldest two can swim good now!
7. The little things in life- like playing beauty parlor with Alex
8. Beach Trips
9. Yummy food from one of the many times we've eaten out this month.. having family in town almost all month leads to lots of times eating out
10. My toothless wonder! (And the fact that the tooth fairy remembered to come on the night that Eric and I were away for our anniversary getaway!)
What made you smile in June? Lots of time to join the fun and link up!