This week my co-host is Stefanie of Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam, And Dylan Too. Stefanie and I have a special connection as we both have an Alexandria (my Alex, her Lexie). Stefanie blogs about her life and her family and her adorable children. Stefanie takes a picture of each of her kids every single day. I love love that she does this and it will be such a treasure for her kids to have.
Here are the questions I asked Stefanie.
1. Why did you start blogging, how long have you been doing it? I started my blog in 2008 to chronicle my daily life with Dylan and Alexandria. I enjoyed it so much that I decided to keep up with it! Here I am, almost 6 years later!
2. What is your favorite way to relax? I obviously don't get to go out much, but when I do, I love to go to dinner with my husband or my friends. Those few hours away from home are wonderful, and I return home ready to tackle another day!
3. If someone gave you $1000 and told you you had one day to spend it all, what would you buy? I would begin my day by taking my family to breakfast, then go shopping for clothes. It's my weakness! I'm not going to lie, the majority of my purchases would be for my kids! We would end our day by going out dinner, going to a movie, and getting ice cream. Perfect!
4. Do you have any hidden talents most people don’t know about? I used to show my horse, and train every single day. At one point, my goal was to make it to the Olympics for Show Jumping. Then I had kids! I still have my horse, but he's very old now. I rarely get to ride. I hope to revisit that hobby once my children are grown!
5. What is your favorite part of blogging? I made so many new friends through blogging! A few years ago, I met some local bloggers. We became very close, and we meet up almost every week for playdates. Our families spend so much time together! I'm not going to meet all of my blog friends in person, but I am so thankful for their friendship!
Thank you Stefanie! You can find Stefanie at the following:
1. Had such a fun anniversary getaway this weekend! I told you all about it here. All I know is I definitely want to do something like this more often!
2. We have a little dwarf apple tree in our backyard and it has recently exploded with apples. This week Alex and my mom used our apples to make some homemade apple sauce.
3. This week Ryder said he wanted to ride his bike, it has been a long time since he has tried ridding it, usually he rides his scooter. He hopped onto his bike, I gave him a little push and away he went. He still has trouble getting started and likes to mostly look at his feet while riding but he hasn't crashed into anything yet.
4. Our summer company is all gone, but now so are we. We are road-tripping to Utah and then to Yellowstone! I won't be around much next week blogging wise- but I have some fun posts all ready for you.
5. We made it to Utah yesterday and were all fascinated when there was a huge rain storm; we don't see that very often (especially lately) in California. It's the little things right?
|There are two more kids in there somewhere amongst all our stuff|