1. I actually started writing more on my book yesterday, in fact I got into a really great groove and wrote quite a bit more. It made me really excited to be able to finish it someday and made me want to hurry and finish it. Though I have to admit it half terrifies me to let anyone else read it, but yet I want everyone to read it all at the same time.
2. Today is our Yes day! Eric was even able to take the day off and is joining us today- so make sure you check out my Instagram account as I am sure I will be sharing pictures.
3. To celebrate our last week of summer we went to Panera Bread for breakfast one day. We just picked up food and took it to the park. All I know is I wanted to try all of their breakfast food! I just stuck with a bagel and thee kids had cinnamon rolls.
4. I had gotten a bit ahead in my budget, even had quite a bit of extra money... then back to school shopping happened. Yep, end of my cushion. Anyone find a money tree yet?
5. Speaking of money tree- if you live in Southern California and are wanting to save some money, I am currently doing a giveaway for a free session on my new Instagram account for Emily Kathryn Photography. So spread the word and enter to win if you live in the area.
|Flyer from my giveaway-- it's a picture right? :)|
|Breakfast at the park|
|Actually a picture from early July from our family reunion- but I just got it this week, Eric and I swing dancing for the talent show|
|Ice cream at the ward party|
|Practicing writing his numbers|
What is your Friday 5 this week?