1. I have been kicking butt lately when it comes to writing my book. For a while it just sat there but now the ideas are flowing and I am writing whenever I get the chance, which isn't as often as I would like as I have to have a block of uninterrupted time.
2. Sometimes motherhood can feel mundane, boring or just dang hard. But I believe as long as we are trying, we never really know the impact and good we are doing. I know the following isn't a thought, but I really wanted to share this video I saw yesterday.
3. I have a good friend who is also a photographer who is going to be taking my family's picture in November- now I have to figure out outfits for all of us! You would think with the families I photograph that I would have lots of great idea.. but to be honest I have no idea! Anyone want to go shopping with me?
4. I am not sure if it is Lucas' teacher, the change in curriculum or what but he has hardly had any homework this year. I am totally loving it... as I am sure he is too.
5. I don't feel like I can leave the house today until the delivery truck comes that is. I am getting the new iPhone and very excited, though I hate having to wait for a delivery, I just know he is going to come the minute I go to the bathroom or for the time I am gone picking my kids up from school... sigh.
|Alex got to hold the flag for the morning pledge of Allegiance|
|Lucas taking a turn driving the boat|
|Actually did my hair- getting ready for my photographer night out|
|Mom take our picture! -- I love that they play together so much|
|With his pumpkin cup (which he uses year round) and pumpkin lunch (bento style lunch in pumpkin muffin pan)|