Ten Things to Smile About in November
1. Awards for both kids at school and amazing parents teacher conferences for both.
|Lucas and I after assembly where he got Principle's Honor Roll|
3. Alex's soccer team ending the season undefeated! It was such a great team.
4. Getting our family pictures! Love this picture of Eric and I (see the rest here)
5. My girl- turning 8, choosing to get baptized (this Saturday) and just for the girl she is. Even if she is so loud I sometimes can't hear myself talk. (See more pictures from this shoot here)
6. Destruction night at the Derby!
7. Photography stuff- good shoots, good clients, and being able to see Lourie a second time this month because of a photo shoot.
|Client from a recent shoot- beautiful inside and out|
|Arriving at the airport|
|A game of ping-pong after Thanksgiving dinner|
|My snow tree- and my favorite of our three trees|
What made you smile in November? Join in and play along.