1. I had two days between company to get caught up on laundry.... insert laughing, crickets, whatever you would like to say yeah, it didn't happen.
2. People keep asking me what I want for Christmas.. I honestly don't know. I mean, I want a really expensive lens, but I can't think of any real ideas. What are you asking for for Christmas, I need some ideas?
3. We got rain this week! It was wonderful. It literally rained all day. The following day it was supposed to rain all day, it didn't rain at all.. until I was picking up Eric's parents from the airport of course.
4. Ryder's preschool had a field trip this week, it was to see the Nutcracker. So he and I saw the Nutcracker twice within a week. This production was a bit different though and he actually did super great watching it both times.
5. I am excited for the Review Extravaganza. Make sure you check out all the prizes and the rules, so you know how to post; it starts this Monday!
|Yum! My meal at Alex's birthday dinner|
|Lucas bed- I kind of love that he has a lot of stuffed animals still, it won't last much longer|
|The day my in-laws showed up, my MIL and Ryder were matching!|
|About to see the Nutcracker|
|A few rain clouds sticking around but the rain seems to be gone for now|