1. I am totally ready for summer. Ever since spring break, I am just ready! My kids only have about 29 days left I believe, we get out in May. At the same time though, the sooner summer is here, the sooner it will be over and then my baby will be starting kindergarten! Crazy how fast time goes.
2. A couple of nights ago Alex was helping Ryder say family prayer. He still insists he can't do it on his own. She would whisper in his ear what to say and then he would say it out loud. One time she whispered something a bit longer, he began repeating it back then said "what?" having forgotten what she said. She repeated it back, to which he then said "I'm just going to skip that one."
3. Our microwave died this week, turns on and sounds like it's working but no heat. You don't realize how often you use something until you don't have it.
4. Last night I got to attend, and take pictures at a Service Awards dinner for people in my community. It really made me love where I live that much more; so good for those who reach out and give so much of themselves. Also it as pretty interesting sitting at a table with one of the Mayor's people and finding out a lot of inside information.
5. Yesterday was just one of those amazing productive days where I got something accomplished I have been putting off for a while. It felt great! Probably helped that I deleted that one iPad app.
|Date night to see the new Fast and the Furious Movie-- so good!|
|Coloring pictures while watching LDS General Conference|
What is your Friday Five this week?