Join me every Friday for Friday 5- just share 5 thoughts and 5 pictures to recap the week. #Friday5
1. I think I am still full from Thanksgiving dinner. It was so yummy! My brother-in-law grilled/smoked the turkey, it was so good. So much good food that I just had to eat.
2. We have had a great time in Utah this week. It has been cold but we have survived it. Thankfully my MIL had some coats for my kids to borrow, we definitely don't have a lot of cold weather clothes.
3. On Saturday we went to a home BYU football game. I have been to several games since graduating, including the one at UCLA this year, but it has been a while since I have been to a home game, it was so much fun, and we totally won, so makes it even better.
4. I love that my kids have so many cousins close to their age, in fact until tomorrow (when Alex turns 9), my kids and their cousins (from Eric's side) are 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 3, and 1. They all do have so much fun together.
5. Tomorrow we will be celebrating Alex's birthday, spending one last day with family then flying home super late... I am beginning to dread our late flight; plus I am not ready to get back to reality, this vacation has been too fun.
|My in-laws amazing HUGE Christmas tree|
|Mimi and Ryder and the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints History Museum|
|Eric and his two sisters|
|A flower center piece Lucas made for Thanksgiving|
|Screen shot of family picture- which did involve me running and jumping into the picture after pushing the button|