1. I figured I should make an announcement of sorts-- if you have been following me for a while, you know that every year around this time of year I do a Review Extravaganza- did it for five years in fact.. well obviously I am not doing one this year. I debated and am kind of torn, but in the end decided not to. I might recap the year in some different ways, but no big official review.
2. I did it again... this time I did not realize it until I made it to the school. I was all set, planning on parking and going into the school with my kids so I could help out in Ryder's classroom right away.. then I noticed a limp, I was walking funny... I had two different boots on. I ended up just dropping the kids off and going back home, then coming back to school a bit later.
3. Yesterday Eric was taking Lucas to a coding class at the Apple Store. Alex asked why he was going. I explained that just like she is in soccer, we are trying to get Lucas involved in some more things. Lucas then spoke up and said "I like coding". Ryder, without missing a beat, replied "I like donuts."
4. We had Eric's work party this week, it was at a restaurant in Downtown Disney. It was good food and fun to visit with everyone, and oh total fail as I did not take a picture of Eric and I that night!
5. After today only 4 more days of school until Christmas break, I cannot wait! I have just been in a funk since Thanksgiving and am ready for another break already.
|My cousin's boys- who's picture I took this weekend|
|My winter tree- love this tree|
|Pretty sunset-- just minutes before the entire sky was orange, we were just in the store paying and missed it|
|Our leaves are finally changing colors and falling off|
|The mismatched boots|