I usually post the last Tuesday of the month, but with the holidays at the end of December, I totally forgot! Thankfully my friend Jamie of Love Jamie asked me about it on Twitter, so a bit late but here is:
10 Things to Smile About in December
1. The Living Nativity- my church puts on this great event every December and it is the perfect way to get into the right mood for the season and remember what really matters.
2. The fact that I wore mismatched boots-twice... figure I have to laugh or cry about it.
3. My special Christmas tree- it always makes me smile to just sit and look at it. (Learn how to make the snow here)
4. Snow day at school- when you live in SoCal they have to bring in snow for the kids to play in
5. Having family in town!
6. My awesome mama who spent many many hours with me building Alex's doll house
7. Our Christmas Eve Traditions
8. This picture with my family and my parents.
9. Christmas! The excitement of the kids, the fun, and being with family.
10. Seeing Star Wars with the whole family.
What made you smile in December?
(January's will resume again on the last Tuesday of the month)