1. Our company is all gone and things are slowly getting back to normal, just in time for spring break. We don't really have any plans yet, I do have a newborn shoot I am doing and totally looking forward to, but need to figure out something fun for the kids and not just waste the days away.
2. I did some serious thrift store shopping this week, I do love it. Got a ton of cute new buckets and props for newborn photography. My husband always says I will never make a profit as I just buy more stuff... which yeah sometimes feels a little true.
3. This last Saturday was an amazing day, an Apostle David A. Bednar came and spoke at my church building. His message brought me so much hope, so much peace, and so much more that I want and need to be doing. As he spoke and testified, I knew- I knew it was true.
4. Some moments of motherhood are so hard, like when your child tells you their whole class is mean to them. Thankfully as things were explained it wasn't as bad as it initially seemed, but it still breaks your heart. I just pray we can make it through the teenage years as I know when we finally get past all of the drama this child's peers will realize what an awesome person they are.
5. Do you celebrate St. Patrick's Day? I must admit we don't really do anything for it. Ryder came home from school a few days before saying how one of the kids told him a Leprechaun would come to their house and play tricks and leave presents. I think I probably said something like, huh that is nice, don't think he will come to our house.
|from a recent photo shoot|
|Ryder put on a puppet show for his sister|
|thrift store shopping|