1. I am so glad it is Friday.. this is just one of those forever long weeks. Got rained on during two different soccer practices (did see a cool rainbow though), Eric has been working super late every night, had a bit of food poisoning near the beginning of the week, and just so crazy busy I can hardly think what I have to do next, so looking forward to this weekend.
2. This weekend will be especially good as it is General Conference, a whole weekend of so many incredible talks of inspiration, hope and guidance.
3. Today is the Kindy 500 for Ryder- we made him a Ryder truck, as well we just had to! Make sure to check out my Instagram feed for pictures today, and I will post about it next week of course.
4. Monday we went out to Alex's soccer practice a hour early for goalie training, a training which I texted about before we left to ensure it was going to happen... we got there.. it did not happen. See a long week! I think I need to go back and read my Ten Things to Smile about list!
5. Easter was wonderful, the kids all did a great job following their clues to find their baskets, I survived teaching Sunday school, was substituting for the regular teacher, and it was a great day to celebrate what the Savior did for us.
|Roses are blooming in our yard|
|My family on Easter|
|Easter dinner- ham not pictured|
|Kinda 500 car in progress|