1. Final full week of school! My kids only have two days next week, I know odd to end on a Tuesday. Monday is Lucas 5th grade promotion and Ryder's kinder program in the evening. It might be tear inducing day for me!
2. Alex has been on her club soccer team for a year now and we are on the third coach. Loved the last coach, but she is going back to school. On Wednesday we had our newest coach for the first full practice and I am loving it, as are the girls! I think he is going to be an awesome fit and excited for our team.
3. Ryder had a fun birthday this weekend- it was a crazy busy weekend but he loved his cake and presents, which I will share about soon.
4. I have a book I have been carrying in my purse for almost a month now.. one of these days I will actually get to read it! Hey, summer is coming, I might soon have a lot of free time... or less since my kids will be home all day.
5. Survived Eric being out of town for a couple of days; the boys even survived having to be drug along to Alex's soccer practice, but don't worry they let me know before hand how awful they thought it was and then proceeded to have a ton of fun the whole time playing at the park. Stinkers.
|Horrible lighting but fun girls night while the boys were camping|
|After our dinner she helped me make Ryder's cake- and get pictures of it|
|playing card games between soccer games|
|Introduced the Sister Missionaries to our awesome Ice-cream stash|
What is your Friday 5?