1. Ever have one of those weeks you just have to endure? Yay, this one of those weeks for me. So much chaos happening with my daughter's soccer team right now. It is consuming way too much of time and thought and anxiety.
2. I am so so excited for General Conference this weekend, I have never felt like I needed it more. I need some peace, I need some hope. I will be sharing some of my favorite quotes and things I hear on twitter this weekend and you can always watch it yourself at lds.org.
3. Ever have a thought that you just ignore? Yesterday after school my kids wanted to ride bikes outside. I thought I should go ride with them. Not go out and take pictures or just be out there but really play with them. I ignored it, choosing to get the things done that I needed to instead. I can't let those moments pass by, it all goes too quickly.
4. We actually got some rain this week, it was just a tiny bit but some of the cities around us got a little more and we even saw a rainbow on the way to soccer practice.
5. In 8 days my oldest will be 12! I cannot believe he is going to be that old. Time really does go so fast.
|The kids were playing Rithamtic school- from a Brandon Sanderson book|
|Going to be doing some at home teeth whitening- totally made me gag to make this|