10 Things to Smile About in September
1. Participating in a service project where we packaged 36,000 meals for local children in need.
2. Alex was student of the month!
3. Newborn twins! Every time I have photographed twins (young and old) they have been boy/girl twins.
7. Getting family pictures taken! I am in love with them!
8. Teaching our kids some independence by letting them order their own food-- though at this moment they began conspiring to buy some treats instead, still made me smile.
9. An awesome start to Alex's soccer season- 3-1 and their one loss came partially due to questionable refs-- the ref cheered when the other team scored!
10. Attending Women's Conference with my daughter- so love General Conference and cannot wait for the rest of the sessions this weekend!
What made you smile this month?