1. Alex had her first fall season game; she played goalie for the first half and the midfield for part of the second half. They won 7-0! It was an awesome way to start the season.
2. As of right now when I am writing this post I am all caught up on editing for photo sessions.. but as you are reading this there is a good chance I am right in the middle of a newborn session. Another little boy, definitely what I get the most of.
3. I helped out in Ryder's classroom this week. It was the first time this year. There are a lot more parents that are able to help out this year, so nothing like last year where I was at the school at least once a week. I kind of miss it.
4. We are getting our family picture tomorrow; you would think since I take pictures of families all the time it would be easy to pick out outfits but man is it hard! I am doing an exchange with a friend who is an amazing photographer as I will be doing her newborn pictures here in the next couple of months. But with the amount of different outfit options I bought, this "free" shoot isn't turning out so free.
5. Got my hair all fixed up for our family picture too- i.e. dyed it again, it was definitely past due, so many grays. Luckily I don't have to go far to get my hair done, Eric always dyes it for me.
|Almost bought this this weekend|
|Alex's team after their victory|
|He made a chain to count down to his birthday|
|Meatball make spaghetti so much better!|
|Monday was super cool- only in 60's so busted out my boots! Going to be 100 on Sunday- blah!|