Every Friday I recap the week with 5 thoughts and 5 pictures.
1. It has been a busy week! Do you ever wish you had an extra day.. or two.. in a week? This is definitely one of those weeks for me.
2. Some of the busy was good though, since it was my birthday. I had a great birthday, did some shopping, some friends took me to lunch, then dinner with the family and presents! It really was a great day. Thanks to Eric and my in-laws I got the new lens I was really hoping for. Excited to use it on a newborn shoot next week.
3. We did begin celebrating my birthday early on Saturday when Eric and I went out for sushi. Love sushi!
4. I definitely would not consider myself a fashionista, in fact at times I feel clueless. But on Sunday when I shared a picture of what I wore to church, all of the sweet, kind comments from everyone made me feel like at least every once in a while I know what I doing.
5. Yesterday I went with Ryder's class on a field trip to the pumpkin patch. Thankfully there was no ambulance rides this time, and we had a great time. I love his teacher and how fun she makes everything. Our group was the first one through the corn maze, we were pretty proud of that.
|Sushi for dinner!|
|My Sunday outfit|
|My imitation Scott Baioli hot dog from the Dog Haus|