1. Anyone sick of all of the political stuff yet? I know I am. It truly is going to be such a crazy election with not much good coming from it. There are a ton of propositions in California this year on the ballot and local leaders, so I know that is why I am voting, as those local things matter greatly.
2. Alex now has her Halloween costume thanks to my MIL and some sewing they did. Now just have to figure out my boys, though Lucas has said he isn't going trick-or-treating.
3. Speaking of Halloween I finally got our fall and Halloween decorations up yesterday. Ryder helped me. I think this is the latest I have ever put them up. Just a crazy year I guess.
4. It is really quiet around the house now with my kids all in school and my in-laws gone. I keep waking up thinking they are going to be here. There are definitely many times that I wish we had more family that lived closer.
5. Eric and I just finished watching Stranger Things on Netflix- it was so good and what a trip back to the 80's. Now just have to wait until January when the next ones come out.
|Cleaned out papers from this backpack-- yes it's a problem|