1. Today is a big day in the political world, honestly I have mixed feelings about it; I am just hoping and praying that Trump surrounds himself with good people who can help guide him to make good choices for our country, oh and that someone takes away his Twitter account.
2. Rain and and more rain, we are continuing to get slammed here in SoCal, it really is kind of crazy, but totally needed so I guess we can't complain.
3. On Tuesday I spoke alongside Greg Trimble- of GregTrimble.com about the importance of using our voices and our platforms for good. There is so much negativity, bitterness and confusion out there-- let's not add to it, but be a positive good light.
4. I am so glad it is Friday, even though this was a short week I am so ready for the weekend; it actually was a pretty good week just ready for it to be over, has that ever happened to you?
5. I finally updated my photography website! It had been over two years since I had updated my galleries, I can't believe how long it had been!
|Eating the Alphabet week 2|
|Egg and a Hat our traditional Sunday breakfast|
|Some friends and I with Greg Trimble|
|Playing outside on one of our few sunny days|
What are your weekend plans?