1. Do you know why I am grateful for pictures? Because sometimes they are the only thing that helps me remember what happened in the week! Just one of those weeks that seemed to go by in a blur.
2. After more rain on Monday, and soccer practice being cancelled, we are finally get some warm California sun again, I have missed it!
3. Yesterday was my kids school awards assembly. Alex got Principle's Honor Roll with a perfect 4.0. Ryder got on the "On the Right Track" award-- which is the 1st grade equivalent of Honor Roll or in his case Principle's honor roll as he has all O's. Proud mama!
4. I love that my church provides so many opportunities to serve. Lucas has to have so many outside hours of service for NJHS. I knew it would be no problem, as our church is always doing something. Just this week he helped staple flyers to a bag for an upcoming food drive.
5. This week Ryder lost yet another tooth, this is his 6th tooth that he has lost now and only 2 adult teeth have grown back in! Poor kid won't be able to eat anything soon if more don't grow in soon. Oh and the tooth fairy might have forgotten to come for the first time.... thankfully she made it the second night.
|Another tooth gone|
|Editing lots of pictures this week-- and yes my messy desk really shows my life right now|
|Cereal with no milk|
|My daughter and her best friend- she is perfecting the crouch- for a girl that is going to be about 6' she will have to do this a lot|