1. Friday night we had a fun dinner with the Bishopric members from my ward, or congregation. We played the Newlywed Game and Eric and I won.. I am pretty sure we have won every time we have played that game.
2. I chaperoned Alex's field trip to the LA Science Center this week. It was fun and I managed not to lose any of the kids in my group, so a win!
3. The weather finally got so nice again this week. I ate my lunch outside on the porch swing the other day as it was just so nice I couldn't be inside the whole day.
4. We had fun celebrating Eric's birthday, he opened his presents, we went out to dinner to Dickey's and then came home for cake. It was a simple but nice night.
5. Ryder had his 1st grade performance last night; it is the same performance my older two kids did, but still so fun and cute to watch. I did not take one picture during it though... we were in the back and I didn't bring my "real" camera, as I was a genius who thought it would be a good idea to get a bunch of pictures off of it 5 minutes before we had to leave. It wasn't done, so cell phone it was. I did take one video though.
|Our dinner Friday night|
|Photo shoot time! And wow I need to clean my view finder|
|This Sister Missionary is about to head home, we will miss her|
|Anyone else try these?|
What are your weekend plans?