Here are just a few of my favorites.
- "So...I was clipping my toenails and one hit me IN THE EYE. Seriously. Is it possible to be accident-prone while grooming?" --this is one I totally wish there was a video of
- "As if Cocoa Krispies, Crunch Berries, et al. weren't enough, now there are Pop-Tarts in the office kitchen...THAT'S what I needed. I can feel the pounds flying off already."-- Pop Tarts would totally be my down fall too... mmmm fruit filled cardboard.
- "ugh...who ever said the terrible twos were awful never met my almost 4 year old...I might form a drinking problem"--this was not my status but it could have been
- "Potty training is degrading for all parties involved, said the lady that was holding her 3 year old down on the toilet while saying, "let the poo-poo out! It wants to go swimming!" while the child screamed."--I just laughed and laughed and laughed when I read this one.
- “Love waking up to snuggling little ones and crisp fall weather, and a little laughter, too when my son climbed under the covers and told me...’you're as warm as a buffalo in the sun’. =) gee, thanks?”--gotta love the compliments kids give
- “Alex spilled her skittles all over the floor, so I ask her to quick pick them up since the floor is dirty. She quickly starts picking them up...with her feet”
- “If I had to write a list of my favorite things; being up most of the night would not make the list.”
- “Good thing school starts tomorrow; my kids are fighting over a piece of paper.”
- “On my second load of laundry, just got done over-hauling Alex's room and about to tackle Lucas'. Someone must have slipped something into my cereal...or it was that big piece of chocolate cake I ate after breakfast.”