"Ross: Is Your name Google?
Ross: ‘cuz you got everything I am searching for.
How about that one for Status Quote?”
So there ya go Ross, your
Though I probably would of put the following status from Ross today even if he hadn’t begged as I want him to always remember this:
“Melissa and I always compromise. I admit I’m wrong, and she agrees with me.”
Yes, Ross you keep treating my baby sister right... or else ;)
So are you ready to play along now? Here were a few other status I saw out there that I loved this past month. My commentary is in blue.
- “I think my mother is avoiding my phone calls because she knows it's UEA weekend and I have children home that are driving me crazy about something to do.” We have a week off Thanksgiving coming up.. I only wish my mom lived close enough so this could be an option.
- “If you're LDS and a member of the tea party, do you have to specify 'only herbal tea' party?”
- “Counting my blessings...but not one by one. By fives. Because when it comes to counting my blessings, I am a real show-off.”
- “Locked her car keys, and all her belongings in her car this morning. Then, at noon, she locked herself out of her school by leaving THOSE keys on her desk. . . . uff. . .” Days like this you just want to forget
- “Survived tonight night with only minimal blood (literally) and tears. Glad the house is quiet now.” Yeah this just may have been me.
- "Jumping on the thankfulness bandwagon...today I'm thankful that women don't have to pee in urinals. Amen." I still remember the first time I snuck into a boys bathroom and saw the urinals.. I had no clue what they were.