Ten Things to Smile About: January
1. Starting up the project 366 again this year- with a journal twist
2. A couple of awesome thrift store shopping trips this month3. Ryder's potty joke
4. Finally being able to show off some of the Christmas presents I made - here and here5. Getting to spend a beyond amazing weekend at the Power of Mom's retreat- not only helping me refocus on what truly maters but teaching me so many amazing ideas to make my job that much easier.
6. Dirty boys and the adorable pictures it makes- and I was even poetic!
7. Friday Night Dinners out with the family
8. Sweet notes from my oldest
9. Watching Fear Factor and American Idol during the week
10. Selling my husband's truck in one afternoon- and getting his asking price and celebrating with a fun night out with the family
What made you smile this month?
And a special bonus- since it's Tuesday linking up with Impulsive Addict and Seriously Shawn