February is almost over and it's the last Tuesday of the month, so time for Ten Things to Smile About!
Ten Things to Smile about is a monthly meme I started after a rough month where I knew I needed to look back and find something good. So look back and find ten things, everything from a pretty sunset, to something you accomplished, to a something you bought-- anything that made you smile. Would love for you all to play along. The linky will be open for a week and a half, so plenty of time to link up.
Ten Things to Smile About February
1. Valentine's day and our Fancy Family Valentine's Dinner
2. Alex's excitement over losing her first tooth!
3. The next season of American Idol-- I'll admit it- I like it :)
4. Pausing to enjoy and capture this moment
5. Being able to serve with the Cub Scouts and planning, for me at least since I have a new service calling now, my last Blue and Gold Banquet
6. Seeing how much my kids loved the daily hearts I made for them as part of Heartfelt Acts
7. This motorcycle we saw on the highway!
8. This picture-- even if Alex was teaching Ryder to eat like a horse
9. Getting to see my bestie- CA Girl at the Power of Mom's Couple's Retreat-- which was amazing!!
10. Taking time to smell the "roses"
What made you smile this month?