1. Did you realize it is now less than two weeks until Christmas?!? I cannot believe how quickly it is coming. I do not want it to come because then that means it will be over. It really is such a fun time of year that is going by way too quickly.
2. It snowed in Southern California this week! Well at my kids school at least. A few years ago when it was 12-12-12, the PTA made a snow day (brought in a snow maker), for sort of a once in a lifetime kind of thing. Well it was so popular that they do it every year now. The kids love it. We are supposed to get rain again for real now. Oh and speaking of fun days, Saturday is 12-13-14!
3. This weekend I have a photo shoot and then two more this month. After that I think I am done until next year! I have a lot of changes planed for my photography website. Trying to do better about the business side of it.
4. Today is the last day to link up for the Review Extravaganza if you want to get the bonus points for linking all four weeks. If you really don't have time today, you can still join in and start up next week, you just won't get the bonus points but can still earn a ton of points.
5. On Wednesday Eric and I went to his work party. It was at a Brazilian restaurant where they bring around all the yummy meat. Eric was in heaven needless to say. It was a fun night though I did get one funny text from Lucas during it.
Thankfully they made up pretty quickly. (And no he doesn't have a cell phone- he texts me from the iPad.