Ten Things to Smile About this Month
1. Good friends for my kids. Really hope we continue to live here and these boys grow up together.
2. Easter and it's true meaning
3. Right along with Easter, since it fell the same weekend, LDS General Conference and all of the amazing talks and inspiration, I still never shared my favorite quotes from this!
4. Watching the caterpillar grow and change into a butterfly-- we got more (four this time) and are doing it again!
5. Being able to participate in a city food drive and seeing how many people were willing to give and serve. And this picture I took at it. The dad of this boy later told me, 'when I saw you taking that picture, I thought that won't look good. How did you know it would turn out? It is amazing!' The photographer's eye I told him. Totally made my day.
6. Mom and sons date, while Eric and Alex were on a daddy daughter date
7. Photo-bombing giggling boy. They were headed out to their daddy daughter date, a luau. Alex totally won the hola-hoop contest at it.
8. New "toys"
9. Several date nights this month, including this last weekend to see Brian Regan!
10. My family! Sometimes they drive me crazy, but really I could not imagine life without them.