1. This has just been an incredibly long and busy week. Every single night I have had something or multiple things. Tuesday was one of the busiest days this week so far. On Tuesday I helped in Ryder and Alex's class, watch a friends' s daughter, picked up Lucas from school, 1 hour later picked up Alex from chorus and took her to church for Activity Days and then that evening gave a presentation to about 150 people about social media usage in Public Affairs.
2. This weekend there are two soccer games, a service fair that I am taking picture at, and then BYU's football game (which I am so excited to be going to!)
3. It has been almost 13 years since I have graduated from college, that is making me feel pretty old... also grateful that we got tickets with the other BYU alumni, as I don't know if I could handle sitting amongst a bunch of UCLA students.
4. We actually got a ton of rain this week, which was wonderful.. except for Eric. It caused havoc out at his job site and Tuesday (yes my busiest day), he was stuck at work until really late.
5. It is always so funny to see how little kids interact. When I helped out in Ryder's classroom this last week, I discovered he seems to be quite the ladies man. All of the girls were talking with him and a couple kept touching his hair. I'm telling you, he has the best hair.
|His first soccer game of the season! They lost but he had fun|
|Isn't smash Daddy a regular game in your house?|
|Working on his book report on Alcatraz by Brandon Sanderson (awesome book for kids), I tweeted this picture to Brandon and he responded!|
|Reunited with his 'girlfriend', watched her on Tuesday and she was so excited when Ryder got home from kindergarten|
|We have had a lot of great clouds in SoCal this week, usually it is just empty blue skies, I love the clouds!|
What is your Friday 5?