1. It has been a busy week, lots of photo shoots and helping out at the book fair. It is dangerous for me to help at the book fair, always want to buy way too much!
2. This week started with cold and rain and ended with hot and wind. This weather is seriously manic!
3. I did some mini pumpkin patch photo shoots this week.. it definitely did not feel like fall weather, so hot still and was crazy windy. But luckily all went really well despite all of that.
3. Lucas is going on an overnight hiking campout tonight with scouts-- will be interesting to see how he likes it, they are hiking for quite a ways with all of their stuff.
5. On Saturday, Eric was recounting Bill Cosby's Chocolate Cake for breakfast. Alex asked if we could have chocolate cake for breakfast. He told her if chocolate cake magically appeared in our house by tomorrow then we could have chocolate cake for breakfast. Clever girl went into the pantry, got a cake mix and made a chocolate cake. So Sunday we had chocolate cake for breakfast.