1. Alex's soccer team tied 0-0 over the weekend. She played goalie for half the game and did awesome. Our team had so many shots of the goal, just needed one!
2. I need to fill out my ballet still, we always get the early vote by mail ballets but 90% of the time I end up dropping them off right at the voting place as we just never get it done far enough in advance to mail. I will be glad when these elections are over but also scared as there aren't any really good options this time.
3. Had a newborn shoot this week and it was actually a little girl! The majority of newborns I have photographed have all been boys, so fun to get out the girly things.
4. We got some new neighbors in our culdusac and the little girl is actually in Ryder's kindergarten class. They have been riding bikes together everyday after school now, it is cute.
5. Yesterday Ryder came home from school all excited-- he had been awarded Student of the Month! I was so proud of him and excited but also disappointed as for some reason I was not notified about it and so didn't know. I would have for sure gone to the assembly when he received his award. He didn't seem upset that I wasn't there, but I definitely was upset about it.
|No school Monday meant breakfast at Panera|
|Shopping the Halloween Clearance items|
|Sunset over soccer|
|Behind the scenes at my newborn photoshoot|