1. This year, for the first year in many years, we had a very quiet Thanksgiving with just our family. It ended up being a great day with yummy food, and many Star Trek movies watched (my kids current movie kick).
2. Eric has been wanting a smoker for a while now, so Christmas came early when bought him a smoker in time for Thanksgiving. Best Christmas present ever, as oh that turkey was so so good!
3. Thankfully the fact that I bought this for him helped where I failed by not buying a pumpkin pie. I honestly don't like pumpkin pie- but as Eric told me, it can't be Thanksgiving without a pumpkin pie. I did buy three other pies though, which the leftovers made a great breakfast this morning.
4. Finally on the last day of Thanksgiving break, my kids had the whole week off, I slept in. I have been trying to sleep in, but darn body woke up at 6:00 AM every morning like I usually do.
5. And now that Thanksgiving is over, it's time to decorate for Christmas!! I am so excited!