10 Things to Smile About in April
1. Lucas receiving a bronze metal at the county-wide science fair
2. Another successful, and our final, Kindy 500
3. The knowledge, truth, and inspiration from General Conference weekend.
4. This fun surprise in the mail --a book my father-in-law made from his iPad drawings
5. Date nights- and a day date this month!
6. Sweet sleeping babies I got to photograph this month
7. This picture will always make me smile
8. Being able to spend an amazing weekend with some of the incredible women who help run Power of Moms. Not only was the whole weekend just so much fun, but it helped me get recharged in my role of a mother.
9. Being able to see my mother-in-law and all of the beautiful tulips around the Salt Lake temple during my weekend getaway.
10. Having a husband who supported me while I was away for the weekend by doing an awesome job taking care of everything at home.
What made you smile this month?