Okay- so I totally wrote this post at the beginning of the month but then forgot to publish it. It's still January, people are still reflecting on last year, so going to publish anyway.
As a kid I loved charts and graphs and numbers. I even told you once how I used to play the game of Life by myself that involved graphs.
So with the beginning of a new year, I just wanted to document a few things.
I always love Top Ten Lists and so I thought it would be fun to do some Top 10 Posts of 2012
Top 10 Most Popular Posts from 2012
(based on stats at beginning of month)
10. Teacher Appreciation Gift Pencil Letter Display
9. Versatile Lego Table
8. 2- Year-Old Farm Birthday Cake
7. How to Make a Grateful Sign Decor
6. Some Days (a simple post where I reflected on life)
5. Pinterest Failed Me
4. How to Make the Perfect Cake From a Box
3. Date in a Box
2. DIY Grandkids Picture Sign (by far repinned more times than anything else on my blog)
1. Easy School Lunch ideas
What did I learn? Pinterst and crafty/project things pinned on it work and bring a lot of traffic to your blog. No wonder why those crafting blogs get so much love.
Top Referring Sites
3. Stumbled Upon
See- if a craft fails enough it might bring more traffic too.
I posted 231 times with visitors from all over the world- the top 5 being
1. United States
4. United Kingdom
So there we go my "stats" from 2012. Oh and I know Monday is a holiday but make sure to stop back as there is something big starting here next week!